Montag, 6. Oktober 2008

Masaki's BACK.







Hey!! I'm SO sorry, but I couldn't draw (and also post) for long time. I feel bad about that X,x sorry guys.

I'd like to start with that picture here..
I messed up with the coloration (face), that's why
I don't plan on bringing it on mexx. And I guess I won't finish it also.
Who the hell is it?
It's an own Character, so you won't know her. She's taking a hot spring, and talks to a bug.
(haha.)
I really like her, I drew her the first time.. maybe 6 or 7 years ago. I DONT want to tell you, how she looked like at that time xD.
Maybe I'll finish it, sooner or later. But right now, I don't plan to do so.

Oh. Usually I HATE Catgirls/boys. (Even she's NOT a cat..)
Kinda soft expression. Maybe it's in the end of the story..?

The next picture - I guess- you already know from Mexx. I still haven't finished my coloration. It takes me too long time.. But, I really think, that I like Zelda more and more.
I loved it when I was a kid, even I never played it. ( I just watched my brothers, they never let me play properly xD

When I visited a friend, he was playing Zelda for Wii. That was so AWESOME. I felt like I HAD to play too. I love that game. I love the music and the characters.
And TADAH!
I drew Link. Because I like him very much. (But not in that strange Dwarf-drawing-style. Buh.)

I'm still not finished as you can see - but anyway I love it.
It took me nearly 17 hours until now. I spent my whole Sunday, just for the outlines. My arm hurt like hell.



The second one was drawn in train. Oh yeah, I hate to draw horses, because I DONT know how to do it.
But it's okay, it doesn't look like donkys anymore.

I put away the text - I don't like it, if anyone can read my text before I finished the page. I dunno why, but.. i feel strange.


Sorry for the low quality. Maybe you should klick it, to get a bigger picture.

My computer is a little bit strange, in the moment I can't save high quality pictures. (DONT ASK. =,=" maybe again a virus...?)


.... otherwise I destroyed our scanner. Yeah xD.

(Rai)


I like that page. But his head is TOO big - I realized it right now.

I was thinking about, how to draw his left arm. Maybe, I will draw it on the left side of this picture.

Ah. When I see his head I get angry again. Why is it always TOO big??

;_;"


Unfortunately you can't see my speedlines.
Without the lines, it surely looks strange..

It's again a page of my story "Rai". I should draw it =_=" but I think its too large to do it by myself.

OH. I simply ADORE this page. Please look at the bigger version.
Of course, Takumi's face (sorry Bao!) is strange, so I will erase it soon. But. I . Love. her. I never drew it so fast and with that amout of fun!
It's a special scene in my manga. I guess.
I really love it and I think, I could draw it.... maybe..
a little bit like the version I dreamed of.
Just Takumi's pose... Strange. I don't know what to do.
And his clothes. Gah.
His face's bad, but the last panel - its good I think.
Okay this is the last one. Tomorrow I have to go to work again, so I wont have a lot of time to draw anymore.
Hope you liked it anyway!
Huh. Insane.
THANK YOU FOR WATCHIN! *Heart.
Loves you xD
Masaki

1 Kommentar:

Ming hat gesagt…

Ischhh, you draw much more than you show! Last time at skype you had plenty material :P

Anyway, as I said in the box, I'm so glad you posted!

Let's go with the first one. I think it's Rai (...'cause the picture is titled as "Rai" xD""). And I totally don't think you messed up the face coloration! It's just a little flat, add more shadows, and it'll look wonderful. You already did a great job with the hair, and I like the idea with the bug! *_*;; (I was confused, because she doesn't seem to look at the bug while talking to it)

I managed to get on Animexx today (finally x_x) and saw these awesomes lines. This one you really HAVE TO finish. And I guess you'll do, 'cause you arleady spend so much time on it. Well, nothing to add, I'm speechless of the sheer amount of effort. EPIC <3 (ah, and I want to do the PC coloration! I mean, I already started, haha;;;;)


The next ones are part of Rai, I guess? How happy I am to see you drawing doujinshi again! I wish I could start Boardercross like that...
Did you never draw horses, when you were a little girl? XP I actually did, but yours look much better. Keep up the good work!! ;_; (And I'll try to like Takumi)

And btw, I love Zelda too! Adore the Windwaker/Minish Cap-style though, but TP is also one of my favourite games! To bad I never finished it, 'cause I grew tired while watching my brother playing it till the bitter end. Now, when I'm home, I want to finish it...


I hope your workweek didn't get worse than you told us in your weblog (that was awful enough). Sorry I couldn't stick with you...I hope you had a refreshing weekend and enough energy and time to continue drawing! ;___;

Luf dich!!
<3.<3.<3333333.