Dienstag, 3. Juni 2008



It's me again. I am SO SORRY. It is SO lame and.. uninteresting O,o"
I didn't have a lot of time too, because I am really busy right now.. Anyway, I appreciate, that our page has been visited over 500 times already. I am happy and proud about it, since this blog (and our drawings) are like children to me / to us!




So, a little sketch to say "thank you"- I know it's really cheap, but I guess better than nothing 8D (...I am NOT sure about that xD)


I just drew it (2nd reason) because I wanted to check my copics, AND how the character should look like.

Simon (the guy), and Vivie (his not - blood- related sister) from "Möwe".

huahuaaa.. now I told you already too much 8//D. But I guess, Simi is not going to look at that blog, so it should be okay.
(DONT TELL HER xD @Name.)




Anyway, thanks for all!
And thanks for Ming and Tee, for their admirable work!! Sankyuh~ ->heart<-

4 Kommentare:

Ming hat gesagt…

It's not cheap at all! Thank you for doing this! <33 And at this point I also like to thank our visitors!! We're happy about every drop-in ♥

Simon looks totally like a dorky Bishounen? ;_; ZOMG the copics work! xD I really like the colorations of Vivie's hair. I think the colors must look really nice in the Original...bwah ´A` Simon's neck is just perfect, but Vivie's neck is a bit thick, in my view.
...
Wait. Wasn't it the other way round? xD""

Anyway, deal (or no deal HAHA):
If you tell me what's about Vivie, I won't tell Simi, ok? xD

Anonym hat gesagt…

Vivie is the short form of

THUY VI xDDDD you see?

Thanks, but its still CHEAP. I already dislike it. LOL <3

The neck, wait, i have to look at the picture again but i guess ur' right?

Simon is .. not good I think. He doesnt show character. But I like vivie, and I love her CLOTHES after timejump, you will see <3

Ming hat gesagt…

I SEE.
XD Great thing! (just like Lulu haha *missbrauch*? xD)

And I'm really looking forward to your story <3

Tee hat gesagt…

500 HITS! yay