Freitag, 22. August 2008

Holiday sketches

I don't know why, but during my vacations in Norway I drew more than the two monthes before. Mostly uninteresting things, but I like these two ones:




















During the flight Zurich - Stockholm. It's Henke, if anyone remember him.



















And Yoko. I repainted the eyes about 10 times and it still doesn't work. I still lack basics, aaargh.
But it's different from my usual drawing style anyway.

Now some random things:





















Yes, I DO love "manga"nizing mascots. Flix (or was it Trix? Who cares) for European Cup in Switzerland. I've got some Fuwa-Sketches, but no time to scan.



















It was raining outside and there was a blank sheet of paper.









































Some WIPs from my last submission (Hoshi no Koe) on Animexx (http://datamexx.onlinewelten.com/himitsu/bd1bf0bdbe69a6ccd03dc7085b3565f3/48af1c8a/fanarts/13/82313/1345125.jpeg)
Take a close look on the clouds. And I was too lazy to color the bottom, shame on me.

I've started reading Eyeshield again. Fucking Awesome.
I can't wait for the next artbook! Much much love for the drawings, not so much love for
the plot. If Deimon win, it's all little too much Gary Stu. But I don't care, Murata's still the best.
By the way, I'm working on my "baby" again, means I'm trying to rewrite "Boardercross"...
it's hard, since I know exactly what I DON'T want but dont have clue what I DO want.

Eh well, I never want Weeaboo to die, that's why I keep posting and talking these useless things. xD"Uhm. I'll be staying in China the next term, but I'll still draw and post things here, so don't give up on us!

Keine Kommentare: