Montag, 1. Juni 2009

New Things Coming Up

So what do we see.
A new layout!
But just temporary, we, I try to come up with something more interesting and unique.

So, until Masaki and our mysterious new member have internet access again, Tee (scroll down and see her new entry!!) and me will ROG THE BLOG, I guess. ;)




















That's what I produced a few minutes ago.
Some unfinished, Benjamin-ish speckles of colour.
I know it's no good to copy some other artist that much,
but I just bought "Remember" recently and was totally blown away!
I realised that I so need to practise more.
And I was frustrated, why on earth are all the nice Skullcandy Lowrider Headphones only avaible in the States?!

Eh, well, people.
Stay tuned!

2 Kommentare:

Tee hat gesagt…

niceee!!!

grad keine zeit deswegen deutscheee sprache:
joha wir müssen weeaboo regelmässig rocken! Ich habe mir gerade überlegt ob wir weeaboo flyer machen wollen und die könnt ihr dann zb an connichi verteilen >_>!!!

und dein bild boah *-* es passt zum grünen layout!
Ne ich finds wooooowwww ich will auch wieder computer malen :P!
hab mir auch gestern erst wieder orange von benjamin durchgeblättert....der muss mal als kind in nen Farbkessel gefallen sein xD <3

Nanashi Shion hat gesagt…

uhm... also ich finde das Pic echt toll *__* vorallem die farben :3