Dienstag, 15. April 2008

GO GO GADGET SHOUNEN DRAWING!

What's going on here...nobody posting and nobody commenting. Is everyone THAT busy? ;_;
So now I've got some Shounen stuff, ZOMG.












One Day I made a decision: To start drawing in Shounen-style. And this was the first sketch after taking that step. (Guess by whom I was inspired...)
That day (some time in...2004/5?) I was thick of not-knowing my own path and all the rest. So I just made this decision from one day to another. Kind of weird, and today, I would never do that. I just draw, what I think would show a part of myself, either it's shounen, shoujo or someting in between. Mmmhm, I noticed, that I have a very self-centered attitude, when it comes to drawing mangastories. Unlike Hina, I draw to make people happy, so I can feel happy myself, or e-eh, I can't explain it well. But she has my full respect, because she wants to draw things that make other people stronger. Very admirable.

















These are characters from a, rather Shounen-like, original story. It's about the heaven beneath our feet ;). Maybe I'll rewirte the story for the next German Shounenmanga compilation. (btw, today they finally arrived! It really felt amazing to see your own story in a book. And a little embarassing, because I had to think of all the people who read my shit, gaaah. Next time I'll do it MUCH better.)
Eh...how do you write "Nande"? "なんで"? Or should I say Nanda? Arr, I need someone to teach me proper Anime Japanese xD Ah yes. I LOVE skates. Beautiful animals.

And I'm talking a way too much, I'm sorry! But...I haven't been talking online for a week, so please, be merciful. And yes I'm finished. I've got EVEN MORE things I'd like to post, but first I'd like to hear some feedback to both entries, pleaaase ;o;

4 Kommentare:

Unknown hat gesagt…

GAH, I am SO sorry. I know, my comment is WAY too late.. X_x Had a lot to do this time..


First:
WAH, I had to laugh THAT much.
"WTF Strassenlaterne??"
"...Wtf YOU"
When I read it, I was like.. GAAAH <3
I really like your own character! Especially (on that page with the coloured one and the ... WTF YOU) the second guy. His face is GOLD. I really REALLY like it, and it looks like one of a real mangaka, no fun!! I admire you for drawing such wonderful shounen..

And, .. errrr... of course I draw to make others happy but - you said it, as I was an hero for that xD I mean... arh I don't know how to express myself.. HAHA.
I am stupid.


The first draw I had to think about very long time. Your first shounenmanga - what was it???
Not Eyeshield, right? I don't have any clue ;_;"

But, I REALLY REALLY like it.
I would be happy to see your story in the shounenmagazine <3

I just started, I have 3 pages with pencil (but NO details.. just panelling and that shit) and I already have problems.
NOOOOOOO ;O;.




Keep on your good work!! <3

Ming hat gesagt…

Errr, i'm sorry to let you feel pressured X___X So, never mind, because i'm very thankful you wrote something at least ;____;

graaah you've seen it xD you're eyes are damn good *_*
YOU ARE A HERO! <3 for me at least~

Hmm, yeah, it was actually Kishimoto+Naruto. BAM. you haven't expected that, have you? xD arrr, I loved his style...

WOW, you've already started?? What kind of problems? ;_; May I be any help? Aaah, I'm already excited to see everything you've drawn when you come back *u*

Anyway, thank you ;_; S2 Keep on with your work as well!

Tee hat gesagt…

I draw to make people happy & she wants to draw things that make other people stronger. Very admirable.

sounds so nice ;A;!

I love all your character designs, you have a talent to create originally and funny persons. <3 yehhh make me happy xD

I'm proud to say my first shounen Manga was One Piece >D!

I want so see your story in a book , too q__q can I buy it somewhere?

Ming hat gesagt…

Thank you, Tee! And same to you!@creative and funny characters ;_;

Grahh my first Shounen Manga was of course DB...but never intended to copy the style xD OP = S2

Of course you can! I've got 5 extra copies, I'll bringt them with me the next time we meet :3 Will cost about 10 francs...hnn, damn postal charges.