Dienstag, 1. April 2008

Definetely Maybe

I managed to keep my fingers off the internet at the weekend. So I was reading almost every moment except the few hours I spend drawing. It was really refreshing.

Let's start:






















Some things I'd like to submit at LiveJournal. Firo and Isaac for the Baccano-Community. I leapt over my shadows and experimented with colours (>>Firo). Pink-yellow-orange is my favourite combination. Pink-green-yellow is not bad as well. And yellow-violet. Everything goes with yellow! (don't look at me like that) I only feel sorry for the weird arm. :S



and Kamina for Swordbullets@LiveJournal (mission: to draw one million Kaminas!)










This was supposed to be my ultra-happy-4-years-at-animexx (german manga/anime-community)-fanart = Aiko, mascot of the community. But I couldn't finish it and I never will...maybe only for the welcome page contest. Inspired by the 1930s.


















Anyway, I have some more things in my sleeves, but I don't want to submit too much at once. Opinions are very much appreciated. :)

Keine Kommentare: