Montag, 21. April 2008

Me Again


Puhh ... I don't want to be left behind so I have to post!
Sorry but I'm currently in a "don't want to draw mod" ...since xx months...hehe.
I made these sketches today afternoon. I was in a very nervous weird mode that I drew my Illustration Project in a ....kinda Manga style ;; But I think the sketches are cute so weeaboo can have them >D. Yeah, I'm still thinking of weeaboo! Ehhrr let's start.

.


And no this is'nt a big mouse, i'ts a bear! The Project is to illustrate a song from "Mani Matter" called "d'r Eskimo" ...a popular song in swiss-german. I really liked this song in my past.
But I don't want a bishi eskimo in my Project ..erhww...

I started to draw Reborn! Fanarts.....okay only 1,2,3 ....


Tee

1 Kommentar:

Ming hat gesagt…

ZOMG TEE POSTED.
I'm really happy to hear AND see, that you haven't forgot our blog <33

2nd and 3rd ones are so cute ;__; Arr, that brings some memories...but the only one I still can sing is " i han es zündhölzli azünd und das het en flamme gäh und..."

Are you sure you want a non-bishi-eskimo with a huge nose and thick eyebrows?
(In my opinion every guy can look like a bishonen, errr...for example lysopp! xD)

Anyway, I hope you get back to a "I want to draw 12093826 things and post them on weeaboo"-mood xDD Eh, no, i mean, just don't stop drawing, that's the main thing. <3