Montag, 24. März 2008

Tears And Teeths

Hey, it's me again!
I am really really ill that time - I really had plenty of time to draw, but. . . I slept. I slept over 35 hours!

To say sorry, I drew 3 new sketches (in a really short amount of time, maybe 20 minutes alltogether) and I'll upload something old.. err... yeah, you'll see.

First, the older one.. is from D.Gray-man.

I guess, you have to click to enlarge it, it's hard to identificate, right xD?
The title of it is simple:

Wall.

And I really like that title. I think I don't have to say more. That scene's not from the Manga or Anime. I even forgot WHY the hell I drew that and what inspiration I had. It's just.. Every time when I see it, I have one sentence in my in my head: "Why can't I reach you..?"

For some reason, I think it's full of emotion, that's why I want to show it also, since the next two drawings are "emotion-sketches" too.
The next one is sad too - I wanted just to draw something with despair. So, I'll tell you what i've learned with that pictures xD. Like every Shounen drawer - Speedlines.

DESPAIR
I guess, it would look pretty good, if there were speedlines in the background in that : \\\\\ direction. But, anyway, it's just sketch.

But I like how it is. Of course, the ear is pretty wrong (looks like an ape.. xDDD), but I don't care in that point- I just wanted to find points to actually DRAW despair. It's not only tears, sad eyebrows and eventually strange blush.
In this version, I didn't draw it (but you can see it on the later version) that I even drew snot. It doesn't look that bad xD. Erm. I think it's important, that every single part of the face and body SHOWS what's happening. Not only the eyebrows, even the hair. The hair is going slightly "upward", as if the person is going to tumble. The shoulders are going upward too, because it looks like, she's screaming like hell - so she needs a lot of air in her lungs. About the tongue I am not sure.. Maybe I should draw that different..


HATE
That one.. haha. I just uploaded it, because I liked the corner of his mouth xD That's all.
And to be honest, I can't really remember, what I wanted to try out in that picture. I guess its his mouth. It only can be his mouth xD.

Of course I like his expression too but.. he's just psychopathic xD.











And the last one:
Uncle Bapo ;_;
......
Okay, that character exists now since..30 minutes, but I already like him. WTF.
And he is THAT easy to draw! I am surprised by myself!

A lot of people say, that he is a spinner.
Sometimes, I am thinking the same...
But the boundaries between a "spinner", a "dreamer" and a "genius" are.. really close..
Haha xD I only wanted to draw his face, then I got tired. His legs look like legs of the "one piece" Mangaka Eiichiro Oda xDDD But I guess, I won't change it - .... because I like it kinda..
haha xDDD

Okay okay, I should go now, it's really late. And I am still-- Ill. (RHYME *_*)

That was Weeaboo's 15th post now, whohow!
See ya!


Masaki

4 Kommentare:

Ming hat gesagt…

...
I've been staring at "Despair" for about a minute. This facial expression you've accomplished is absolutely awesome!!! Gänsehautfeeling~;_;
Have you drawn the speedlines by now? And are you going to finish any of these sketches?
Anyway, you're making big progress in drawing bodies *chapeau* Man, I should model myself on you (dich zum Vorbild nehmen xD wtf, rumnachschlag).

I guess, Uncle Bapo is an OC, right? He looks like a mentor of some young shounen hero. *o* Orr, love the text <333 It's so...true xD And Oda-style legs are win!

Yeah, I have no critics at all (8D *useless*), just please keep it up! *u*

Unknown hat gesagt…

thanks xDDDDD

Yeah, Bapo is the guy from "möwe" haha xD <3333 I like him kinda. But I am afraid he looks like TOM, from one piece.. arhhhhghh...


Thanks, iam thinking about finishing DESPAIR- but she will look like linalee I think, because it's really similar (haircut and all). Still don't know, but i'll tell you as soon I know!^^

Ming hat gesagt…

Bapo *___* Please let me be his first fangirl! <3 xDD""
Yeah, the story reminded me kinda the thing with Tom, Franky and Eisberg. But you know my opinion <3 (animexx)

I hope you can trace the lines...because pencil sketches are +sometimes+ much more lively.

Anonym hat gesagt…

Yeah I think so..!!

Okay, you can have Beppo, as a present <3