Samstag, 3. Mai 2008

Before cutting the ropes


















I really feel like summer at the moment...or rather I'm yearning for the summer to come.


















This was supposed to be my entry for a contest. Animexx looked for a new fanart with its mascots for the Fanart welcome page. But I couldn't finish it in time...or rather I didn't wanted anymore, because I got scared by the competition. And even though I like Kamina/Yuki, I got Yoko/Aiko all wrong. I'm very curious about the winners.


























Yo, this is all I've drawn in the two weeks of my spring break. I was inspired by this shot of Mischa Barton in the February 08 shedule of InStyle. I tried to mix with 30s- and streetstyle...and messed up. I shouldn't have used water colors. Or should I say I really have to practise more?

Anyway, this is my last entry before my graduation. Now it's up to the other two to keep this Blog alive! *_*;

Keine Kommentare: