Dienstag, 26. Februar 2008

ANIKI!!??






I think, Tee and Bao are going to kill me xD <3>

Simon is SO great. I still cannot believe what happened to Kamina.

It's my first real Simon, I know (like everytime) that there are a lot of mistakes. But, I cannot see them until I finished my picture D: I don't like that.
Why he makes that kind of face?
I drew a immaginary part of episode eight, after the big fight.
Simon gets out of Lagann and opens the door to Gurren..
I can't believe why I drew that O_O!!










And his glasses are wrong, on the right side they are much thicker and... Ah, I don't care. I had fun drawing it, that's the most important thing.
I didn't know how to do that.. uahahahah. What else?
Drawn A4, around 3 hours work. Black (thick) pen and 3 Copics (Grey 1, 5 and 7)
Masaki <3

1 Kommentar:

Ming hat gesagt…

REPOST. Uah, this isn't a Sketchblog anymore. But whatever.

<3<3<3