Sonntag, 10. Februar 2008

Rasterfolien..

I am free to open that page now. Since a little time, I am really inspired of Hoshino Katsura's "D. Gray-man". Because of her awesome style of drawing, and the good story, I started to read the manga and watch the anime. Since Allen gained his new weapon, the drawing style reached (that's my opinion..) a new level, and it just looked great. That's why I started to draw a little short-manga. But as well as you know me, I guess, I am never going to finish that story. When it started, I just wanted to make three pages. Only three. But while I was drawing, the idea grew, like Rabi's hammer, and now I know, I could draw 30 pages - but I am too lazy. That's why I am not going to publish that story. It's just to practise my skills, and to try new ways of drawing. It looks pretty shojo, doesn't it? That.. bothers me..




http://666kb.com/i/avzdyk74t1khmo0qf.jpg



So, what should I tell you? For the drawing itself: I tried to work with tone paper, which was quite funny. I really like the left aye of Allen (the not-cursed one..), and I think the tone paper's well done there.


I am really sorry for that bad Quality, I had to take a photograph, I am not able to use a scanner here..



I realized: The tone of the lips isn't that good. .. I don't like it that much. And I should use brighter tone paper.. that one is so.. dark. I don't like it. And the last panel it's really bad, when I have a look at Linalee.. no, thanks, she looks strange. Really really strange, I dont want to see that. And I wish I wouldn't know, that I DREW that thing.. It's just poor..

Long way to go...


How's the panneling? Is the story too fast or slow? How's Allen looking? Can you see, that she awakens, because of the drop of water? Any ideas?


Greez, Masaki. <3

3 Kommentare:

Tee hat gesagt…

ohhh <3
schöön! Raster sind toll *__*
Und ich mag allens augen total und sein gesicht und timecampy? (hiess des so?) ist total niedlich T^T

hach jah d.gray-man ist echt ein toller manga *__*

Ming hat gesagt…

Also ich hab jetzt trotz schlechtem Foto erkannt, dass da ein Tropfen von Allen auf Linali fällt und sie dadurch aufwacht.
Ok, ich hab auch die Originale gesehen. (<333) Aber da war ich zu sehr von den Raster abgelenkt. xD
Ansonsten kann ich deiner Selbstkritik nichts mehr anfügen. Hmm. Rasterfolie unter seinem Hals wär noch gut, sonst fällt das aus dem Rahmen.(wenn du es nicht schon gemacht hast.) Ansonsten mag ich das 1. Panel sehr. Beim letzten stört mich einfach Linalis Gesicht, die Gesichtsteile sind alle etwas verschoben. (*wiederhol was du selber weisst* hrgh.)

Ich hoffe ich sehr, dass es noch ein paar Seiten mehr werden! ;_; Und irgendwann mit Text. Vielleicht fang ich dann sogar an D.Gray-man zu lesen, wer weiss? *_*;

Nanashi Shion hat gesagt…

Uhm... ich kann da auch nicht viel sagen, weil du schon alles bei der selbst Kritik gesagt hast. Der Raster ist toll, auch wenn ich es selber nie benutze xD Da ich alles mit Photoshop arbeite :3 Timcampy hast süss hinbekommen x3
Wenn du wissen möchtest, wie du bei der letzte Panel Linalis Gesicht besser zeichnen könntest, dann wäre es eine leichte seitliche Gesicht-Profil gewesen. Ich hoffe du kommst draus was ich meine, wenn nicht, schreib mir ein Mail xD Aber anstonstens finde ich diese eine Seite echt toll und mit mehr übung krigst sie bestimmt besser hin ;)