Samstag, 23. Februar 2008

D.Gray-Man





Hey, me again!
Today, I finished my picture, I told you before:

Allen, right after he restored his innocence..


To be honest, I am a little proud. I know, the nose is TOO small, but that is the only matter (okay, the ear is strange too xD don't mind) I think. The coloration is really fast, and I am surprised that it turned out like that. I drew it in Karaoke with the other exchangestudents, it really was fun.

So it was really dark in that karaokebox, but I didn't care about that. I just startet, first with pencil, then pen, and I even made the coloration in dark xD that was kinda fun.


I really like it, I really really do. And the mistakes, like the nose and the ear, you do NOT really see it on the original, i think. More (and comments too)


Rabi

is little bit older now. I drew it at valentine day, when I was in Mai's cafe, together with Momoko. That day was REALLY fun! So, I tried to draw Lavi in an other style.. I guess, I failed again. I dont really like it anymore. There is something strange with his face..

(If you find out the fault, please tell me!)

Don't mind his hand. It's too small, but I couldn't cut it out so..

AH, I forgot is cute earring ;_;" Nah...





And something little: Momoko and I we were talking about
Harry Potter. And we both really like Black, Potter, Lupin .. and wormtail NOT. (xD?)
So she drew that cute Sirius! ;O;" <3>

Ah, on his shoulder is wormtail.. hah xD

I do not like him. (I mean wormtail xD)

Sirius is SO cute, don't you think?




Starting today, I will draw some Gurren Lagann. I promised it to Bao, after I saw the episodes.
I didn't think that the story would turn out like THAT.
But I love it ;O;"

I would have drawn today, but I was invited to dinner with Mizukis family.. So, see ya later!

オレ誰と思っている??!!




Masaki <3>

1 Kommentar:

Ming hat gesagt…

As I already said, I like the nose. And the ear. And the whole picture xD~ In my opinion everything fits as it is.

You haven't told anybody about Valentine's Day D: Aww, you visited Mai at her place of work? <3

Anyway, Lavi. You should draw a coloured Portrait of him ;_; I like his design very much.

Ah, MOMO DREW THIS?
LUV ;o;

And i've to hurry, father is coming home right now, I'm sorry. ;_;""