Montag, 25. Februar 2008

TTGL- Challenge #1






Aaaand me again. I told you, I want at least a weekly upload- and more is welcome too.

So, it's me again, I am sorry xD Finally, I finished Linalee. I started yesterday (sunday) in a chinese café. I tried to draw a lot of things, but I failed and failed again. So I decided to start with a character I really like. It turned out to be Linalee.
Who's reading D. Gray-Man knows maybe, why I chose Linalee to draw:


I tried a new pose, and I failed.. (;__;!!)
It looks better in the original (again), because that photograph is really bad and you cannot see the colours that good. Like you see, there are only TWO colours. Purple and Blue. I like that effect.. But it would be nicer if Linalee had red eyes. It would look like.. GAHHH<3!>
And the head on the bottom didn't fit anymore (haha xD) but In the original, the head would be finished and not been cut.

I guess its okay, even it didn't turn out like that I wanted..

I draw that picture, after I read "Night (Chapter)148". Leverrier told Linalee to go with him, to synchronisize once again with her Innocence. But she is afraid and started to hate her innocence, because it shortened her own life and almost killed her. Because of the Level 4 akuma, she's forced to fight against her will.
I am strong.


And my second picture is for BAO, because we started our TTGL - CHALLENGE.

That means, she HAS to continue it. I am so sorry, Its just worthless junk.

There are THAT much mistakes, but I don't care for some strange reason xD HAHAHHAHA <3


Its impossible to draw Kamina.. maaaan....
;_;" ARH.




Ah ;O;"" Momoko gave me paper today ;____;!! Thank you very very much!! I can continue to draw <3



Okay, I am finished again xDDD <3>
But PLEASE: Write a comment in DA or Mexx too, it would make me very happy!

Lufs a lot!




1 Kommentar:

Ming hat gesagt…

WTF I wrote a comment 5 days ago...why wasn't it saved?!! Grahhh.

I was like OMFGLOL when I saw the challenge xD ore o dare da to omotte iru???! Lovelove '<3'
Haha, I have my problems with Kamina as well xD He's almost as difficult as Renji.

Hrrr. Thanks to Momo from meh as well ;__; *too late*

And I really hope we can go on with our challenge *_*""