Freitag, 29. Februar 2008

Gurren Lagann Tsunami!


I just have to process with Gurren Lagann. Masaki should be done with it now as well, so I don't have to fear spoilering anyone. (else than Tee xD" Sorry!) Man, I even draw in school again.


Physics:






















;_; Nnnn. That was the sadest part. Or, äääh, the only one I had to cry. Or maybe I just cried, because TTGL ended. Bah, GARlock doesn't look like GARlock at all. But I like how Nia turned out.

Economics:



















Have I ever mentionned how much I love to draw her? It's always fun. *_* One day, I learn to draw her rifle properly. Or her full body.


So I'm now working on the copic version of the TTGL-sketch from my last entry. And I thought, a little "Making of" would be interesting.















Step 1: What the heck is this?? It's a do-it-yourself light table (germ.: Leuchtpult). You only need a pane of class, a lamp that'd fit underneath and some thick mangas. ;D
















Step2: And why the heck a light table?? Hmm, I liket the pencil lines, so I decided to copy the lines and not to work on the original in my sketchbook. Put a new sheet of paper over it and trace the lines.
























Step 3: The result. The lines don't look lively at all, but that doesn't matter, you going to outline it anway. (I didn't put any efforts in Kamina...uah.)























Step 4: Now I traced the lines with an Edding. You can already see some Tippex as well, haha.


























Step 5: I started coloring with Yoko. When I color, I don't follow any shema, it's a big chaotic. But I (almost) always start with the lightest colour and add the darker tones, like most people would do. This time, I used opaque white for the briliance in the hair.


























Step 6: Hmm, nothing to add.























Step 7: Nearly finished. The background is still missing. But I corrected the head sizes a little, Yoko's head was like 10 times bigger than Shimon's and Kamina's.

And now, fianlly: I'm proud to present TTGL Challenge #2!!



























So that's what you get, Masaki XD"" Looking forward to your answer *o* Sorry for my creepy handwriting.

Yeah, I'm finished now. Seems like some of you'd like to see more Originals. So I'm sorry for this entry. I've got some Originals here, but this entry is long enough. I'll post them tomorrow, so see you!

1 Kommentar:

Unknown hat gesagt…

"You can already see some Tippex as well, haha."

HAHA XDDD THATS ming for you xDDD <333
I love it!!!
And I love your (bleach/Eyeshield advertisment8D)light table ;O;"
And your drawings are.. like..
ARGHHH I LOVE IT. I REALLY REALLY DO.

But ... the thing I love the most.... YOKO!!! SHES SO AWESOME WHEN YOU DRAW HER, SERIOUSLY!!


I want to draw - RIGHT NOW. Everytime when I see your drawings, I get the feeling that I have to work by myself harder and harder! A good feeling.

How you changed yokos head is really good, the picture looks more real than before. I really like it <3 And your coloration is AWESOME.
(When I was looking at Yokos haircoloration, I was thinking something.. maybe you know already WHAT xD <3333

Its AWESOME, i TELL U!